REGISTERED COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
Our Registered Commercial Partners program is an independent verification system to distinguish complying operators and industry leaders in sustainable tourism.
- Educate commercial tour operators, commercial kitchen owners and community stakeholders on management practices for the responsible use of natural and cultural resources.
- Ensure credibility that providers are managing their impact and contributing give-back to best conserve the natural and cultural resources, helping to sustain local communities.
- Increase visibility of sustainable operators along the Hana Highway and raise awareness among visitors.
1. Operates as a commercial, for-profit endeavor along the Hana Highway or within scope of the Road to Hana industries.
2. In compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations for all products/services, and commits to abide by all necessary permit conditions.
3. Demonstrates commitment to HHR's Road to Hana Code of Conduct.
4. Provides accurate information to guests that can be referenced.
5. Utilizes marketing that is accurate and demonstrates responsible travel practices.
6. Contributes to conservation and community efforts annually.